Every person is unique, but we all have something in common: the need for safe, clean water. And it’s only by bringing together people with diverse ideas, perspectives, and backgrounds that we can solve the complex water problems of our changing world.
At Trojan Technologies (www.trojantechnologies.com), we believe success for all comes from the contributions of every single one of us. That’s why we foster an environment where every associate has a voice, is valued and respected, and feels safe sharing their thoughts. After all, sharing our different viewpoints and experiences is what enables us to find creative and innovative ways to accomplish our shared goals.
Trojan is proud to be a Water Quality company in Veralto (NYSE: VLTO). Imagine a world where everyone has access to clean water, safe food and medicine, and trusted essential goods. That is the tomorrow Veralto is creating today. Veralto is a $5B global leader in essential technology solutions made up of over 16,000 associates across our Water Quality and Product Identification segments all united by a powerful purpose: Safeguarding the World’s Most Vital Resources.
Benefits: We value our team members and prioritize their well-being. When you join us, you’ll enjoy benefits including the following:
- Medical/dental/vision benefits starting your first day Pension Plan (with company matching), Group RSP, Wellbeing Program, and annual performance bonus
- Work in a collaborative culture that values a diverse set of backgrounds and perspectives while emphasizing teamwork and partnership
- Lots of growth and development opportunities available!
- Family benefits including family planning support and paid parental leave for birthing and non-birthing parents
- And more!
About the role:
Reporting to the VP, Operations the Director, Operations is responsible for providing hands-on leadership to a team of 4-6 onsite in our Guelph, ON, location day to day. We will rely on you to build a strong continuous improvement culture driving all Manufacturing teams to achieve SQDIP targets, attract and develop the best talent, and create cohesive teams across cross-functional lines.
In this role, you will:
- Provide direct leadership to Manufacturing teams engaged in Mechanical, Electrical, Component Assembly and AMPS Pick/Pack
- Drive Daily/Visual Management meetings to ensure targets are achieved and improvements implemented
- Achieve significant and sustained improvement in SQDIP through application of VES Lean Fundamentals
- Provide direct leadership to operational procurement and planning to ensure optimized buying and planning of manufacturing operations
- Review analyses of activities, costs, operations, and forecast data to determine department or division progress toward stated goals and objectives, achieving financial budget results
- Provide leadership for key talent development processes, such a performance management, compensation recommendation, succession planning, and associate development
- Ensure that departments are structured and staffed to support the continuing growth of the business both through internal and external organic growth
Are you qualified? The essential requirements of the job include:
- 8-10 years Operations leadership experience required
- Proven ability to optimize processes, reduce waste, and enhance overall operational efficiency through Lean methodologies required
- Demonstrated track record of navigating and leading teams through transitions with minimal disruption to operations required
- Previous experience aligning day -to-day activities with overarching organizational objectives required
- Demonstrated strength in operating effectively as part of a team to inspire and motivate teams, peers, and customers required
At Veralto, we value diversity and the existence of similarities and differences, both visible and not, found in our workforce, workplace and throughout the markets we serve. Our associates, customers and shareholders contribute unique and different perspectives as a result of these diverse attributes.
If you’ve ever wondered what’s within you, there’s no better time to find out.