Denali Projects Ltd. (Denali) is an EPC located in Calgary, Alberta. We provide engineering services for small to medium-sized energy projects in Canada and worldwide.
Denali is currently looking for a Project Manager to be part of our project team. Our employees are driven and passionate in their chosen fields and their unwavering commitment to excellence. We are individuals who together make an outstanding group through our diverse and close collaborative environment. Our company is growing and we want you to join our dynamic team today. We are seeking individuals with a proactive mindset, possessing the requisite expertise and experience to guide our projects through every phase, from inception to completion.
Project Manager Responsibilities
The Project Manager will work with multiple disciplines to ensure all project activities are accomplished. Duties will include:
- Deliver EPC/EPCM projects from FEED through detailed design, procurement, construction, handover and closeout
- Manage budget, schedule, technical conformance, quality and compliance with company and client procedures with respect to project execution plans
- Lead multiple engineering disciplines, procurement, logistics, project controls, document control, supplier shop fabrication, construction management, and subcontractors
- Ability to demonstrate foresight and judgment and act accordingly to address problems.
- Risk identification and mitigation strategies
- Management of engineering deliverables and procurement of materials, equipment and services, construction subcontracts, and the overall budget, schedule, safety and quality of projects
- Exhibit strong project and change management documentation practices
- Cultivate customer relationships with prospective and existing clients
- Support the ongoing improvement of project work processes and procedures
- Provide guidance and mentorship when given the opportunity
- University degree in engineering, construction management, or related field.
- Minimum ten years in oil & gas industry
- Proven qualifications in project management
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Exude a thoughtful, diligent, and proactive character
- Demonstrate strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to effectively work with a variety of team members, projects and stakeholders
- Experience in energy industry projects
- Conflict Management experience
- Ten years of experience in engineering and design in a diverse array of oil & gas projects
What We Offer
Denali Projects is seeking a highly motivated and talented individual to join our team as a Project Manager. As an employer, we pride ourselves on providing our employees with a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental, and vision insurance. We offer a competitive salary that is commensurate with experience, as well as opportunities for professional growth and development. In addition, we have an on-site fitness centre that is free for all employees to use, helping to promote a healthy and active lifestyle. If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding career with a company that values its employees, then we encourage you to apply today.
TO APPLY: Send your resume to email@example.com. In the subject line, please quote JOB 23004-ALL-PM.
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only those candidates who are selected will be contacted.