Senior Project Manager
Are you a Project Manager looking to join a dynamic team? Do you have experience overseeing multiple mechanical projects?
Reporting directly to the Area Manager, you will bring at least 3 or more years of experience managing mechanical projects. Supported by the Area Manager, you will develop and implement all plans and systems needed to execute a project.
This position is based out of our Fort McMurray office and requires site travel. We are looking for candidates located in Fort McMurray or the surrounding area.
What would you be doing?
- Interface with the mechanical client representatives through project development, execution, and completion.
- Execute the contract to the client's requirements and specifications. Ensure the scope of work, terms and conditions, and specifications are clearly understood and communicate them to management.
- Overseeing multiple projects and ensuring the execution plans are developed and directed at meeting project goals and objectives.
- Assist with developing the original budget, manage changes, determine progress, and generate forecasts.
- Provide direction to the Project Controls group; formally evaluate their performance and provide feedback, ensuring performance issues are resolved.
Does this sound like you?
- Education, which may include business management, project management or other related technical specialties. A Journeyperson certificate would be nice to have.
- Experience managing the mechanical aspects of brownfield/greenfield construction, pipeline, and plant shutdowns.
- Experience and ability to read and interpret Requests for Proposals, including technical, electrical and instrumentation drawings.
- Utilize systems for estimating, scheduling and/or project management.
- Experience analyzing project/operational financial data and implementing performance action plans to improve operational results.
Perks of the job
- Your compensation will be based on your cumulative skills, education and work experience.
- Health coverage for you and your family.
- The opportunity to work for a recognized leader in the energy and industrial markets.
Other Important Details
These positions have been identified as a safety sensitive position and will require completion of a drug and alcohol testing.
FLINT strives every day to be recognized as your employer of choice, modelling our core values not only to our customers but also to our employees. We promise to uphold these values by providing a safe, progressive, and proactive work environment while continuously working to minimize our impact on our planet. We will work daily to build our employees into leaders, fostering a work environment of integrity, curiosity, empowerment, and innovation. At FLINT, we recognize that our greatest resource is our people. Combining world-class workforce solutions with top-tier talent together will build upon our reputation of unwavering quality, safety, and customer satisfaction.
We are committed to creating a culture of equity, diversity, and inclusion, including fostering a safe and respectful environment that allows for diverse perspectives—a work environment in which all employees are valued and have an equal opportunity to achieve success. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or other legally protected factors.